There’s nothing like summer time in New Jersey. Whether it’s going down the shore, hitting the pool or having a cookout, there’s no shortage of fun things to do. A wasp invasion can certainly turn any of these fun things into a nightmare. If you already have a wasp problem, it is best to call for Morris County wasp control services. If you’re lucky and haven’t had much trouble yet, there are some steps you can take to reduce the risk of wasps coming by.
Morris County Wasp Control – Prevention
- Wasps love bright colors. Whether it’s your clothes, a table cloth, or any form of decor, it’s best to try and avoid them if possible. Naturally, a wasp may be looking for flowers. If you’re wearing the right colors to look like one, you may attract some unwanted attention.
- Seal everything up well. Wasps, like any other creature, want a safe, sheltered space to build their nests. Some likely places could be your garage, through a hole or crack in your siding, the attic, or an awning. It is important that all of these areas are well maintained or closed off to ensure that wasps don’t settle down in your home. If wasps have already taken up residence you should contact Morris County wasp control experts to handle the situation.
- Make sure you throw away all of your trash and keep all trash cans securely closed. Wasps will be loo
- king for sources of sugar and protein for food. If your trash can is just open, they will have ready access to all of the excess food that you may have thrown away. They’ll also be quick to scavenge around after that family picnic if you’re not quick to clean up.
- There are several types of traps that you may be able to look into purchasing. It is best to set out the traps in the spring time. Wasp queens are usually the wasps that you may find flying around in the spring. If you’re able to take them out of the picture early, you may save yourself a big headache.
Are You Looking for Professional Morris County Wasp Control Services?
PermaKill Exterminating Co., LLC, was established in 1984 and is a locally owned and operated family business. We are not a franchise which means we tailor our services to the problems we find using the best tools at our disposal. Our specialty is providing scientifically proven treatments to meet your specific requirements. Whether you need cricket removal service, tick treatment, bee removal, or any other pest service, we have got you covered! We provide pest control service in the counties of Morris, Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren and Sussex including, but not limited to the following towns: Chester, Flanders, Warren, Mendham, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Randolph, Basking Ridge, Long Valley, Morristown, and many more. For more information, you can call us at 973-584-6414 or visit the website.